Help us raise awareness about the census to ensure that we are all counted! You know the people you serve and how to best reach them. Your organization can help us spread the word by hanging posters, passing out flyers, hosting informational sessions, answering questions or even setting up computers to allow residents to complete their census in a space where they are comfortable.
Below are resources for you to help educate the people you serve:
- Missouri Foundation for Health Message Guideopens PDF file
- Missouri Foundation for Health social media campaign (new materials monthly)
- U.S. Census Bureau Outreach Materials
- U.S. Census Bureau PSA Toolkit
- Missouri Census Data Center
- American Community Survey Narrative Profile for Boone County
If your organization is interested in helping Boone County Counts to educate our community about the importance of the census and how they can respond, please reach out to Sara Humm in the City Manager’s Office at Sara.Humm@CoMo.govcreate new email. Please also reach out to Sara if your organization would like assistance in tailoring messaging that fits the residents you serve.